Dr. Ozment was born in Cherry Point, North Carolina and raised in Plainfield, Indiana. He completed his undergraduate studies at Indiana University, receiving a B.S. in Biology. He completed his dental undergraduate studies at Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Ozment completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois. He joined our practice shortly after completion of his residency. He is a member of many professional associations including:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society, McHenry County Component President 2009 – 2010
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Ozment is on staff at several area hospitals including:
- Woodstock Memorial Medical Center
- Northern Illinois Medical Center
- Burlington Memorial Medical Center
- Lakeland Medical Center
Dr. Ozment is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
Dr. Ozment lives in Crystal Lake, Illinois with his wife, Nicole, and three sons. He enjoys playing basketball, following Indiana sports teams, and spending time with his family.